Undergraduate, graduate students, and post-doctoral fellows from all countries are encouraged to apply.
The Selection Committee will select 100 participants (50 from all states of Brazil and 50 international) to be fully funded by the FAPESP SPSAS Program. Funding includes travel, travel insurance (for international participants only), accommodation, and meals throughout the event.
Priority will be given to candidates currently enrolled in graduate programs (Master/M.Sc. and Doctorate/Ph.D.) developing a dissertation or thesis in stem cell biology and related themes. The applicant’s country of origin will also be considered aiming to promote an environment as diverse as possible.
Candidates must apply by submitting the documentation listed below. They will be selected based on i) academic performance (CV and school records) and ii) justification for attending the course (letter of interest).
1) Letter of interest justifying their request, specifying the importance of the course for their training and development of their research project.
2) Summary of the research project developed by the candidate.
3) Letter of recommendation from the candidate’s advisor (for undergrad and graduate students) or supervisor (for postdocs).
4) School records (for undergrad and graduate students)
5) CV highlighting relevant scientific work accomplishments, such as awards and publications.
6) Abstract of work to be presented at the ISSCR International Symposium (for applicants that already do research on stem cells and would like to present their work at the ISSCR International Symposium).